Top Posts & Pages
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Seals, trumpet, bowls, and now this. Part 1- Migrating our way into Revelation 16
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 24,546 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Abraham
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
Senior bible study is still on the theme of winning the lost. They should be asking my dad, he would put Pastor Greg Laurie to shame, and he seems to have a come back for everything. What they do not … Continue reading
I wrote to friend, After I went on my rant about the Love of God, you asked a question, and I responded with, “there is an answer for that”, but I never got to answer the question. I would even … Continue reading
I love the story surrounding Issac and Rebekah. If I had been Abraham I would have wanted the best for my “only son” too. The father of faith, Abraham, will not have his son marry one of the local women … Continue reading