Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- I have had to rethink my position.
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- 25,874 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Abraham
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
Senior bible study is still on the theme of winning the lost. They should be asking my dad, he would put Pastor Greg Laurie to shame, and he seems to have a come back for everything. What they do not … Continue reading
I wrote to friend, After I went on my rant about the Love of God, you asked a question, and I responded with, “there is an answer for that”, but I never got to answer the question. I would even … Continue reading
I love the story surrounding Issac and Rebekah. If I had been Abraham I would have wanted the best for my “only son” too. The father of faith, Abraham, will not have his son marry one of the local women … Continue reading