Top Posts & Pages
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Keep these things before them. 1 Timothy 4:6-16
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- 29,900 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: mercy
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading