Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,881 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Tag Archives: do not swear
Do not complain, brethren, against one another. James 5:9-12.
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
Posted in End times, forgive, Freedom from sin, grace, James, judgment, judgment, Mercy, mercy, parables, Prophetic, stumble, Thoughts on scripture Tagged 1948 Israel became a nation, bible study, compassion, do not swear, end times, endurance, Faith, fall under judgment, James, judgment, last days, let your yes be yes, Mercy, outcome, patience, prophecy, Prophetic signs, Scripture, seventy years, suffering, The parable of the fig tree, this generation Leave a comment