Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: James
In looking at some older files in a folder called “Questions that need an answer,” I found this one dated 04/2019, where a friend was having a meltdown about the wrath of God. Although in talking with another acquaintance about eschatology, … Continue reading
One of the points I tried to make when I wrote about Revelation 22:12 was that Jesus and the Father are one. Let me ask you a question, do you have to understand gravity to be impacted by it? The … Continue reading
Still, to this day, church-going people fear the “Revelation”; they fear it primarily because they don’t understand it and don’t understand because they don’t want to. Therefore, they will not open their Bibles. As I have mentioned in my previous … Continue reading
Revelation 22 begins to repaint the picture of the Holy City because we have moved into the era of the millennial reign of Christ. The Holy City is where a river begins to flow from under the throne of God and … Continue reading
This thought process was initiated by Pastor Jack Hibbs’ comments that we have been taught incorrectly, and how Matthew 24:24 conveys the idea that it is impossible for the elect to be deceived. I cannot accept that as a true … Continue reading
With this post, we heroically move forward, hopefully beyond verse four, but first, I feel the need to recap where we are in this journey. We closed out our last look at Revelation 21, discussing verse three, which reads like … Continue reading
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading