Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,093 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: idolaters
When the Apostle John was given the Revelation dream or the vision, he tells us, the reader, “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,” … Continue reading
Post three of three. The original merely had eight bulleted points with no explanations. Here, I continue as I look at point number five. (The) “Sheep and Goat” judgment (Matt 25:31-46). If you had asked me about the sheep and goat judgment, … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading