Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 25,573 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: slave
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading