Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What can we know about Heaven?
- 37,646 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: slave
I am, by request, doing a study in Romans with the guys and I wanted you to see this one in particular because it talks about study methods.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” I am quite sure my Pastor’s learning and understanding came at great expense in theology school. The irony is, … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading