Top Posts & Pages
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Is there injustice in God? Romans 9:15 - 27. Part two of two.
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The rapture of the Church
- Wearing out the saints
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up.
- 25,820 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: slave
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading