Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Wearing out the saints
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 18,781 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: parables
Recently, in our Men’s Bible Study, the group leader announced, we are still talking about Jesus Christ, the Anointed One. Since we are talking about Jesus, then what are His major attributes? Wow, for a brief moment I was overwhelmed … Continue reading
Many years ago my life took a nasty turn, and I lost everything precious to me. It has taken years to recover from that chain of events, and yet, I have never fully recovered. You might think that something like … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
who heard the Lord speak knew what He was saying and usually what He was
alluding to unless He was speaking in parables, which had their own
analogies.” Continue reading
I made this in response to the so called “teaching” that we get every week in our men’s Bible study. We just spent two weeks destroying the parable of the ten virgins, assigning every possible maladjusted idea to each of … Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading