Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- It's time to reap. Rev 14:14-20.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Babylon the Great has fallen; I wish. Revelation 14:8.
- At the cost of blood, you ransomed us for God. Revelation 5:8-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 34,372 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Harlot
Revelation 14:8 almost seems to stand alone. Revelation 14:8 NASB And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” If … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder if God is sick of what goes on down here on earth, I know I am? In an effort to answer a question like this, perhaps you need to ask; have you ever heard the shriek of … Continue reading
In the previous post, I mentioned how I heard my pastor speak as though the antichrist will bring economic prosperity when this male “global” leader comes on the scene. If you read that post on Revelation 6:3-11, you know that … Continue reading
In my post on Revelation 6:1,2, I focused on Finis Jennings Dake and his well-founded theory that the rider on the white horse, unleashed with the first seal, is the antichrist. You should also know that there are many who … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading