Top Posts & Pages
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling Myths series. Chapter two.
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 18,387 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Galatians
In Galatians 2:14 we see Paul, recapping his aggressive challenge of Peter’s actions; over an event that may have happened 18 years prior. But when I saw that they were not behaving consistently with the truth of the gospel, I … Continue reading
When those of us who did not go Seminary, read the Bible, we tend to glaze over passages like the one we see here in Galatians 2:11. I think we do that because there are aspects of it that make … Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter two as Paul’s acceptance by the Apostles. A short side trip. Is there a difference between the Apostles and disciples? Our mind quickly draws a picture of the twelve that Jesus picked out. Of course, there … Continue reading
It almost seemed deceptive titling my last post, “It was not of man.” Having become carried away with verse eleven and never really covering the subject; I had to cut it short in hopes of keeping your attention. But, there … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading