Top Posts & Pages
- My people behave like an enemy. Micah 2:8-12.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- They covet ... houses, and take them away. A look at Micah 2:1-4
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 20,837 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Tribulation
If I was trying to assess what I knew for sure about the seven week period we call the Tribulation. It only seems reasonable that I would try to find things in scripture that speak of this period. For example: … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
This all started with our church deciding to take everyone through The Story. It comes across as a novelized version of scripture and bypasses many aspects that would help you to understand the character and nature of the Father. Personally, … Continue reading
If you read my blogs then you know that much of what I write is what I grapple with. Here goes another one. Let’s assume a scenario; I just happen to think (based upon what I see in scripture) this … Continue reading