Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- 33,385 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Tribulation
We are still looking at the sixth seal. Yes, chapter six has ended; however, if the look, feel, and amount of information that we covered seems odd, that is because it is English speaking grammarians that have inserted the chapters, … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
If I was trying to assess what I knew for sure about the seven week period we call the Tribulation. It only seems reasonable that I would try to find things in scripture that speak of this period. For example: … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. In my opinion, it begs both an explanation and answers. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, … Continue reading
This all started with our church deciding to take everyone through The Story. It comes across as a novelized version of scripture and bypasses many aspects that would help you to understand the character and nature of the Father. Personally, … Continue reading
If you read my blogs then you know that much of what I write is what I grapple with. Here goes another one. Let’s assume a scenario; I just happen to think (based upon what I see in scripture) this … Continue reading