Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 24,439 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Tribulation
If I was trying to assess what I knew for sure about the seven week period we call the Tribulation. It only seems reasonable that I would try to find things in scripture that speak of this period. For example: … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
This all started with our church deciding to take everyone through The Story. It comes across as a novelized version of scripture and bypasses many aspects that would help you to understand the character and nature of the Father. Personally, … Continue reading
If you read my blogs then you know that much of what I write is what I grapple with. Here goes another one. Let’s assume a scenario; I just happen to think (based upon what I see in scripture) this … Continue reading