Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- So that no wind would blow on the earth. Revelation 7:1 - 8
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- One other thing, prophecy, to the Jew, is a pattern.
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: adorned
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading