Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,390 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Babylon
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading
When you are doing your Bible study, there are a vast number of options you can use, such as Bible translations. All of them have issues, and all of them are translations or transliterations – as most of the time, … Continue reading
Some time ago I bought a book called, The Second Coming Of Babylon, by Mark Hitchcock. I bought it with the hope that he might bring some explanation, but, as with most things, I do my good intentions got set … Continue reading
emale Angels? Are you serious? A brother recently shared with us an occurrence where he told someone that there were female angels, and he used this passage Zechariah 5:9 to prove his statement. Zechariah 5:9 NASB Then I lifted up … Continue reading
Yeah, I know, burning your bridges gives you limited access back across the river, and that, unfortunately, is where some of the humans are, but I have done just that on several occasions. One of the problems this act creates … Continue reading