Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 35,548 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: lust
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading