Join 375 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Revelation 21:8, as for murderers, the immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and liars of all kinds.
- Here it is, April 4, 2020, and I feel a strong compulsion to address fear.
- The Apostleship of Paul. Romans 1:1-6.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Saturday morning journal, or "you are not moving my stuff"
- For all nations shall come and worship you. Revelation 15:1-8
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- 38,740 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: lust
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading