Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- This is my response to a Christian brother, on his post, “Why the Antichrist is not a Muslim.”
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 29,524 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: wizards
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions. Some of them are sound and reasonable, others, not so much. This one initiated with some vehemency about who the witch of Endor called up from the dead. Because the Dake’s Bible side … Continue reading