Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Now war arose in heaven.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part two.
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- 30,697 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: wizards
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions. Some of them are sound and reasonable, others, not so much. This one initiated with some vehemency about who the witch of Endor called up from the dead. Because the Dake’s Bible side … Continue reading