Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- So that you will know how to conduct yourselves. 1 Timothy 3:14-16
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- 30,015 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: calls aloud
We closed out 1 Timothy chapter three with words meant to establish us and fill our hearts with faith. These words also define who Jesus is and give us words of strength and trust to share with others. Why then, … Continue reading →