Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: secret
With this post, I am finishing the fifth chapter of Paul’s letter to Timothy, with a few interjections and thoughts. 1 Timothy 5:17 NLT Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work … Continue reading →
Difficulties with Revelation 17:18. Revelation 17:18 NASB, “The woman whom you saw, is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.” The woman – which we know to be symbolic, is the great city. When we talk … Continue reading →