Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- For the Lord, Himself will come down. My thoughts on a mid-tribulation rapture.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The way that is blameless
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 23,734 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
Category Archives: comfort
On Sunday, February 10 of 2019, my mother went home to be with Jesus. Only a few days have passed since she died and I find myself talking about her death with a smile on my face. How can I … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading