Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will we have to go through the tribulation?
- Matthew 25 and the fall from grace. An edited reblog.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 31,493 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: The Day of the Lord
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand? A study on “the great day of the wrath.” The concept of the day of the Lord, and no … Continue reading