Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The questions I hear.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- They did not love their life even when faced with death. Revelation 12:11.
- Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Revelation 14:9-13.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- 34,483 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: The Day of the Lord
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand? A study on “the great day of the wrath.” The concept of the day of the Lord, and no … Continue reading