Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 29,977 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: The Day of the Lord
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand? A study on “the great day of the wrath.” The concept of the day of the Lord, and no … Continue reading