Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- "a god whom his fathers did not know" Daniel 11:34-45 , a commentary.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- Where Do We Go When We Die?
- Life tends to get real ugly.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- 28,292 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: Prayer
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading
In everything I do, I feel I am learning a new lesson. Because one of the groups of men I sit with, subjects ourselves to a false teacher each week (not everyone that sits through the Monday morning Bible Study … Continue reading
Since we last spoke much has been going on besides world turmoil. Many of you who read my blog are from countries that have taken in these so-called “immigrants” and those of us who are paying attention to scripture and … Continue reading
As I sat at dinner with some old friends, (they are both Christians) the Lord spoke to me and said, “Tell people to pray for the Muslims. I will invade their dreams with visions of Jesus Christ, the Messiah as … Continue reading
Originally posted on A voice in the wilderness:
It has been a little over a year since I wrote this. I still weep when I read it. To those that have an ear to hear it is an encouragement and…
Looking at the book of Acts Acts 6:2 KJV Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. As most of … Continue reading