Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,237 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Daniel
I listen to several prophecy teachers as they talk in an effort to inform us all of what they deem to be the truth about what is to come. Since most of what we see coming lies within the period … Continue reading
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
I am choosing to refrain from book studies, like the one I finished recently on Revelation. It was a blessing, but a bit tedious, and I needed a break. On the other hand, the small groups I have sat with, … Continue reading
This dive into Revelation 18 begins with verse 20. Revelation 18:20 NASB “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced judgment for you against her.” When you think about the judgment and what … Continue reading
In studying Revelation 17:10, we saw the term seven used multiple times about the mountain on which the harlot sits, which also represents seven kings. Those kings are the final and fourth kingdom. I realize that may be hard to … Continue reading
To bring you up to speed, let me take you back to Revelation 17:3. So the angel took me in the Spirit into the wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that had seven heads and ten horns, … Continue reading
I used to watch a Saturday morning cartoon called Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Virtually every show would end with his girlfriend Nel, tied to the railroad tracks by Dastardly Dan, and Dudley would come to her rescue in the … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
Esta frase “desgastará a los santos”, surgió en una conversación recientemente. En mi opinión, pide tanto una explicación como respuestas. Dependiendo de la versión de la Biblia que esté usando, desgastar también se traduce como: agotar, aplastar , herir y consumir . Es la palabra caldea belâ , que significa: afligir , … Continue reading