Top Posts & Pages
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- Wearing out the saints
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Entrusted with the gospel to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:6-10
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 25,009 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Epistle to the Romans
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
I had not been to senior bible study at my dad’s church for several months. I was injured at a job and I am not working, but that is no excuse to not stay active in God’s word and fellowship … Continue reading