Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- Then we should be moving heaven and earth
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- 31,608 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Thessalonians
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
This, as with everything I write, started with a conversation. In this case, a conversation that turned out one-sided and ended with the other person telling me that discussions about the rapture are filled with fallacies, and comparable to eating … Continue reading
As I have been trying to reconcile the many concepts of the rapture (pre, mid, etc.) in my mind I am hitting stumbling blocks. I have not changed my mind about the rapture, and our escape from the Great Tribulation … Continue reading
Only days ago I read where a large number of food producers in America were now sending products to the market, manufactured under Halal-certified standards. Standards that are mandated under Sharia law. If Islam were to exist in this country … Continue reading
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 NIV (2) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. (3) While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor … Continue reading