Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- 29,917 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Thessalonians
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
This, as with everything I write, started with a conversation. In this case, a conversation that turned out one-sided and ended with the other person telling me that discussions about the rapture are filled with fallacies, and comparable to eating … Continue reading
As I have been trying to reconcile the many concepts of the rapture (pre, mid, etc.) in my mind I am hitting stumbling blocks. I have not changed my mind about the rapture, and our escape from the Great Tribulation … Continue reading
Only days ago I read where a large number of food producers in America were now sending products to the market, manufactured under Halal-certified standards. Standards that are mandated under Sharia law. If Islam were to exist in this country … Continue reading
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 NIV (2) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. (3) While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor … Continue reading