Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- 33,364 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Galatians
Revelation 9:12 NASB The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things. What have those, who is suffering under God’s wrath, seen so far? The entrance of the antichrist. Revelation 6:2 NASB I looked, and behold, a white horse, and … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
A Christian brother recently brought up the fruits of the Spirit; that day, the item that stuck in my mind, and has been there for weeks, was self-control. Self-control speaks to me about the multitude of times that I have … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading