Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: kindness
Chapter two opens like this “Therefore you have no excuse,” Chapter two is starting deep within a thought, the passage, therefore, demands that we stay within the context. To do that we have to go back to Romans 1:21. Romans … Continue reading
A Christian brother recently brought up the fruits of the Spirit; that day, the item that stuck in my mind, and has been there for weeks, was self-control. Self-control speaks to me about the multitude of times that I have … Continue reading
We open our study of Romans 11 with the last three verses of Romans 10. Why? Because chapter 11 is a continuation of thought, and, as you will see, opens with what seems like an important. If we have some … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading