Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 30,679 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hypocrisy
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading