Top Posts & Pages
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon. Chapter 4.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon, chapter 5. The end.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 29,438 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hypocrisy
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading