Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: wisdom
This section is how I ended my last post on Timothy. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to … Continue reading
Let’s start off this study into chapter five of 1 Timothy with a version I try to stay away from, the KJV. 1 Timothy 5:1 KJV Rebuke not an elder but entreat him as a father, and the younger men … Continue reading
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
When we last talked about James, we ended on this note. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will … Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
I have heard this regrettable statement come from the mouths of Bible teachers, “the Holy Spirit will be lifted with the Church!” That concept is far from the truth, as you can see the Spirit of grace and unmerited favor still being poured out on the earth. Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 1:7 both tell us that every eye will see Him, and shall mourn. Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading