Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Someone worthy to open the seals. Revelation 6:1-2.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,127 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: immorality
Revelation 14:8 almost seems to stand alone. Revelation 14:8 NASB And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” If … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading