Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 28,298 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: Jeremiah
Yeah, I know, burning your bridges gives you limited access back across the river, and that, unfortunately, is where some of the humans are, but I have done just that on several occasions. One of the problems this act creates … Continue reading
You challenged the concept of the tribulation being judgment, referring back to the seals and the plagues of Revelation as if they were some separate entity. You also told me that you spend little to no time reading the old … Continue reading