Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The questions I hear.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- They did not love their life even when faced with death. Revelation 12:11.
- Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Revelation 14:9-13.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- 34,483 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: mystery
Let’s look, momentarily, at what we last covered. Revelation 10:7-9 NLT When the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God’s mysterious plan will be fulfilled. It will happen just as he announced it to his servants the prophets.” (8) Then the voice from … Continue reading
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading