Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- 26,311 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Harlot
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading
emale Angels? Are you serious? A brother recently shared with us an occurrence where he told someone that there were female angels, and he used this passage Zechariah 5:9 to prove his statement. Zechariah 5:9 NASB Then I lifted up … Continue reading