Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. Ezekiel 39:7 -13
- The Law is Good. 1 Timothy 1:1 - 11.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- 28,868 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: mortal
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading