Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Faith without works is dead. James 2:14-26.
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- 27,655 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: mortal
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading