Top Posts & Pages
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 25,598 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: mortal
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading