Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Thoughts on 2 Thessalonians 2:3, part two.
- 23,292 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: Bilderberg group
Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what is it and what are the implications for us? Another … Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading
A short course in the Book of Revelation A piece of preliminary information: I have been reading the Chronicles of Narnia and this has stirred some aspects of my thinking. I find the grace and mercy of God to be … Continue reading