Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- And a mouth was given to him. Revelation 13:5-10.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 34,049 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Zechariah
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
I have heard this regrettable statement come from the mouths of Bible teachers, “the Holy Spirit will be lifted with the Church!” That concept is far from the truth, as you can see the Spirit of grace and unmerited favor still being poured out on the earth. Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 1:7 both tell us that every eye will see Him, and shall mourn. Continue reading
Some time ago I bought a book called, The Second Coming Of Babylon, by Mark Hitchcock. I bought it with the hope that he might bring some explanation, but, as with most things, I do my good intentions got set … Continue reading
emale Angels? Are you serious? A brother recently shared with us an occurrence where he told someone that there were female angels, and he used this passage Zechariah 5:9 to prove his statement. Zechariah 5:9 NASB Then I lifted up … Continue reading