Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- 29,473 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: brothers
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading