Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Dispelling some Myths - Jonah. Chapter three.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,486 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Assyrians
I will tell you what motivated this study. I went to a “Bible Study” that to some degree was promoted by a Southern California Christian radio host. I think the man is sincere and I think the work God has … Continue reading
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading