Top Posts & Pages
- Live in such a way ... Romans 14:13-23.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 26,512 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: living
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading