Top Posts & Pages
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: dragon
In looking at Revelation chapter six, I only made it to verse two, so far. Here we see a white horse with a rider carrying a bow but no arrows. This character goes out to conquer, and it would appear … Continue reading
If you read my last post, you are aware that I defined this head with the mortal wound. I have to assume that most people merely stumble upon my posts, so I will define it once again. One of its … Continue reading
Revelation 12 verses 3 through 7 Revelation 12:3 MKJV And another sign was seen in the heavens. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads! Another sign? God saw fit … Continue reading
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. As I mentioned in a recent post, there have been over 30, throughout the years, that have claimed the title of Jesus Christ. They have followed by thousands … Continue reading