Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: dragon
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
In looking at Revelation chapter six, I only made it to verse two, so far. Here we see a white horse with a rider carrying a bow but no arrows. This character goes out to conquer, and it would appear … Continue reading
If you read my last post, you are aware that I defined this head with the mortal wound. I have to assume that most people merely stumble upon my posts, so I will define it once again. One of its … Continue reading
Revelation 12 verses 3 through 7 Revelation 12:3 MKJV And another sign was seen in the heavens. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads! Another sign? God saw fit … Continue reading
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. As I mentioned in a recent post, there have been over 30, throughout the years, that have claimed the title of Jesus Christ. They have followed by thousands … Continue reading