Top Posts & Pages
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Is there injustice in God? Romans 9:15 - 27. Part two of two.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up.
- I have had to rethink my position.
- 25,823 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: covenants
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading