Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I was told by the Holy Spirit to share a very disturbing dream with you.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- God was sorry he made man on the earth. Is that even possible? Edited
- 23,261 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: righteousness
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
Sometimes, like today, I am battling with insecurities and wondering why I think anyone needs another commentary. But maybe, you’re just like me and find yourself overwhelmed by the high theology of some; the convoluted approach of others, and the … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading
You should have figured out that the this is the Holy Spirit. John 16:7 NASB “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will … Continue reading
Originally posted on Ancient Paths:
1- A Time is Coming 2- Disaster comes upon Nations who turn from the Lord in order for them to come back to him “For you have not returned to me” saith the Lord. When…
Only days ago I read where a large number of food producers in America were now sending products to the market, manufactured under Halal-certified standards. Standards that are mandated under Sharia law. If Islam were to exist in this country … Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading