Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- And a mouth was given to him. Revelation 13:5-10.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 34,049 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: power
When I closed the last post on 1Timothy chapter six verse 13, we ended with “I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading
Recently I sat through a “teaching” on Revelation 11, and everything pastor spoke about was a type or symbol of something else, primarily the Church. He even defined the two witnesses as the church and told us how their death … Continue reading