Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 42,881 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Tag Archives: nature
Does the law = sin. Romans 7:7-25
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
Posted in apologetics, Apostle Paul, bible study, disciplined, Faith, Freedom from sin, gentiles, God's character, grace, guilt, Hope, In Christ, Jesus, Jews, Law of liberty, Mercy, overtaken, Peace, recovery, redemption, restore, Romans, sexual sin, Thoughts on scripture Tagged bond servant, bound, controlled, covet, desire, good, Holy, law, lust, mind, nature, righteous, Sin, slave, spirit, torah Leave a comment
Micah 4:6-7. I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed.
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
Posted in bible study, End times, false teaching, God's character, grace, healing, Israel, Mercy, Micah, Millennium, Peace, Prophetic, Revelation, the nations, Thoughts on scripture Tagged act of the will, afflicted, bible study, character, dispersed, Faith, forgive, God the Father, hope, Jesus, judge, judgment, lame, Micah, nature, punishment, remnant, standards 2 Comments