Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- When desire has conceived. James 1:15-27
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Revelation 6:3-11, a rider on a red horse.
- A sincere and unqualified faith. 2 Timothy 1:5.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- 42,148 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: kings
Time for some common questions. A buddy of mine asked where we find the Battle of Armageddon in the Bible.
A buddy of mine asked where we find the Battle of Armageddon in the Bible. I knew his question was centered on the prophecies we see in Ezekiel 38,39, and though much of that battle will take place in Israel, there has … Continue reading
Let’s look, momentarily, at what we last covered. Revelation 10:7-9 NLT When the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God’s mysterious plan will be fulfilled. It will happen just as he announced it to his servants the prophets.” (8) Then the voice from … Continue reading
In the previous post, I mentioned how I heard my pastor speak as though the antichrist will bring economic prosperity when this male “global” leader comes on the scene. If you read that post on Revelation 6:3-11, you know that … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading