Top Posts & Pages
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 26,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: injustice
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading