Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The questions I hear.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- 29,921 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: advocate
We ended with this: Romans 8:30 NASB and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. Predestined Called Justified And Glorified And thus begins our … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading