Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- War arose in heaven.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 37,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: New World Order
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
Excerpts from a sermon by Pastor Danny Jones, Northlake Baptist Church, Georgia. The 45 minute video is found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0qr0vNtqE4 2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; Of all the Bible translations that I possess, … Continue reading
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading
Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what is it and what are the implications for us? Another … Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading