Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,240 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: children
Consider something, if all humanity carries the brokenness called sin, is it possible that it is a genetic issue that has been passed down through Adam and Eve would have been passed through Mary, the virgin? Well, of course, it … Continue reading
In looking at some older posts in a folder called “Questions that need an answer,” I found this one dated 04/2019, where a friend was having a meltdown about the wrath of God. Sometime later, in talking with an acquaintance … Continue reading
In looking at some older files in a folder called “Questions that need an answer,” I found this one dated 04/2019, where a friend was having a meltdown about the wrath of God. Although in talking with another acquaintance about eschatology, … Continue reading
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading
Paul started this third section of his letter to Timothy discussing the qualifications for a Pastor; depending on the translation, you might see terminologies such as an overseer or a shepherd. I am surprised anyone qualifies, as we are all … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
Matthew 18:10 NASB “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. What are these angels doing … Continue reading