Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- 29,917 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: immortal
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading