Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,238 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: angels
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
We are still looking at the sixth seal. Yes, chapter six has ended; however, if the look, feel, and amount of information that we covered seems odd, that is because it is English speaking grammarians that have inserted the chapters, … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading