Top Posts & Pages
- The way that is blameless
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A great and wondrous sign
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- 15,382 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: judge
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading