Top Posts & Pages
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- What is my true motivation? - A short blog.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- Drunk with the wine of her immorality - The woman in purple.
- Wearing out the saints
- To every nation and tribe and language and people. Revelation 14:6-7
- 17,347 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: judge
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading