Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- Wearing out the saints
- On the subject of false teachers
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Matthew 10:28, Him who able to kill the soul and the body.
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- I am regularly challenged by the horrendous lack of understanding in the church body.
- 22,159 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judge
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading