Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- 33,385 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judge
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading