Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 30,029 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: New Testament
Paul started this third section of his letter to Timothy discussing the qualifications for a Pastor; depending on the translation, you might see terminologies such as an overseer or a shepherd. I am surprised anyone qualifies, as we are all … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning study leader announced that the following week we would be starting a study on vengeance. To show that the carnal side of me still exists, I wrote this on my notepad, Coming up next … Continue reading
Previously, I mentioned that Revelation 12 comes across as a cryptic history lesson. How else do you explain rapidly why we have this hope? If you have read Paul’s writings in the New Testament, then you know that this HOPE … Continue reading
Does God have a seven-year period, or is this just man’s idea? God has given us a multitude of examples that prove that He is deeply invested in the number seven. Creation happened within six yoms of time, and then … Continue reading
The imagery of the Great White throne comes specifically from Revelation 20. However, we also find this same throne of judgment, alternately described, in the parable we find in Matthew 25; this is the parable of the sheep and the … Continue reading
Senior bible study is still on the theme of winning the lost. They should be asking my dad, he would put Pastor Greg Laurie to shame, and he seems to have a come back for everything. What they do not … Continue reading
I am no longer afraid of tackling Revelation or studying the end times. The result of that change in me makes me want to talk about it every chance I get. Since I have heard it said that the rapture, and … Continue reading
Several weeks ago, at the end of the concerts in the park season, I came across a table, at the back of the crowd, loaded with Christian books, and they were giving them away. Yes, curiosity got me and I … Continue reading
The paper, A Short Course on the Book of Revelation, was intentionally brief, and no where close to being a scholarly dissertation. I am just a lay person, like many of you, but I am of the belief that Revelation … Continue reading